Welcome to the ISC3I Community of Practice (CoP)
ISC3I is funded by an administrative supplement to the Third Coast Center for AIDS Research, an NIH-funded center (P30 AI117943).
The ISC3I COP is intended for CFAR/ARC researchers and implementation partners who received supplements under the EHE initiative. To request access, please have your supplement Project Director email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address. Most resources will be made publicly accessible via the Third Coast Center for AIDS Research Implementation Science page.
The goals of ISC3I are to:
- Support high-quality implementation science (IS) in funded Ending the HIV Epidemic projects by providing technical assistance from experts on IS designs, frameworks, strategies, measures, and outcomes.
- Create opportunities to develop generalizable knowledge from local knowledge by encouraging the use of shared frameworks and harmonized measures, synthesizing data across projects, and encouraging cross-project collaboration.
The CoP supports these goals by serving as A:
- Communication channel for delivering IS news, updates, and opportunities
- Repository of curated IS talks, articles, measures, and other resources
- Forum for discussion among projects and with IS experts
- Platform for connecting with IS coaches
- Tool for collecting data across projects
Please check here for upcoming ISC3I events.