Welcome to the ISC3I Community of Practice
ISC3I is funded by an administrative supplement to the Third Coast Center for AIDS Research, an NIH-funded center (P30 AI117943).
The ISC3I COP is intended for CFAR/ARC researchers and implementation partners who received supplements under the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative. To request access, please have your supplement Project Director email email@example.com with your name and email address. Most resources will be made publicly accessible via the Third Coast Center for AIDS Research Implementation Science page.
Goals of ISC3I:
- To support high-quality implementation science(IS) in funded Ending the HIV Epidemic projects by providing technical assistance from experts on IS designs, frameworks, strategies, measures, and outcomes.
- To create opportunities to develop generalizable knowledge from local knowledge by encouraging the use of shared frameworks and harmonized measures, synthesizing data across projects, and encouraging cross-project collaboration.
- Communication channel for delivering IS news, updates, and opportunities
- Repository of curated IS talks, articles, measures, and other resources
- Forum for discussion among projects and with IS experts
- Tool for collecting data across projects
- Scheduling platform for 1-on-1 technical assistance with IS coaches