Adaptation and Digitalization
Adaptation and Fidelity
TIDIRC: Fidelity and Adaptation of Interventions in Implementation Science
- David Chambers (National Cancer Institute) provides an overview of models, theories, and frameworks used in implementation science. (26 minutes)
Part of the NCI Training in Dissemination and Implementation Research in Cancer.
Aarons, Sklar, & Brown PSMG – “Scaling-out” evidence-based interventions to new populations and/or health care delivery systems: Improving efficacy in implementation process: http://cepim.northwestern.edu/calendar-events/2018-03-27
- Gawande PSMG – The problem of scale: Lessons learned from variation in the implementation of the WHO Safe Surgery Checklist: http://cepim.northwestern.edu/calendar-events/2017-12-19
- Wiltsey-Stirman PSMG – Assessment and classification of modification of evidence-based interventions in implementation research: http://cepim.northwestern.edu/calendar-events/2016-12-06
- Chambers PSMG – Adaptomes, learning systems, and convergence: Exploring frontiers in dissemination and implementation research: http://cepim.northwestern.edu/calendar-events/2016-11-08
- Chambers et al. (2013). The Dynamic Sustainability Framework: Addressing the paradox of sustanment amid ongoing change. https://implementationscience.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1748-5908-8-117
- Aarons et al. (2017). “Scaling-out” evidence-based interventions to new populations or new health care delivery systems. https://implementationscience.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13012-017-0640-6
- Li, D. H., Brown, C. H., Gallo, C., Morgan, E., Sullivan, P. S., Young, S. D., & Mustanski, B. (2019). Design considerations for implementing eHealth behavioral interventions for HIV prevention in evolving sociotechnical landscapes. Current HIV/AIDS Reports, 16, 335-348.
- Mohr, D. C., Schueller, S. M., Riley, W. T., Brown, C. H., Cuijpers, P., Duan, N., …, Cheung, K. (2015). Trials of intervention principles: Evaluation methods for evolving behavioral intervention technologies. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 17(7), e166. doi:10.2196/jmir.4391
- Mohr, D. C., Lyon, A. R., Lattie, E. G., Reddy, M., & Schueller, S. M. (2017). Accelerating digital mental health research from early design and creation to successful implementation and sustainment. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 19(5), e153. doi:10.2196/jmir.7725
- Hermes et al. (2019). Measuring the Implementation of Behavioral Intervention Technologies: Recharacterization of Established Outcomes. J Med Internet Research, 21.