Partnerships for Implementation Research and Practice
- Juan Villamar and Jen Brown (Northwestern University), ISC3I webinar, 2020.
Engaging Patients and Stakeholders in D&I Research
- Darius Tandon (Northwestern University) highlights key terminology and characteristics of community-engaged research as well as specific strategies and key considerations for dissemination and implementation researchers seeking to meaningfully engage with patient and community stakeholders.
Presented in the Prevention Science & Methodology Group Virtual Grand Rounds.
- Boothroyd, R. I., Flint, A. Y., Lapiz, A. M., Lyons, S., Jarboe, K. L., & Aldridge, W. A. (2017). Active involved community partnerships: co-creating implementation infrastructure for getting to and sustaining social impact. Translational Behavioral Medicine, 1-11.
- Brown, C. H., Kellam, S. G., Kaupert, S., Muthen, B. O., Wang, W., Muthen, L. K., . . . McManus, J. W. (2012). Partnerships for the design, conduct, and analysis of effectiveness, and implementation research: experiences of the prevention science and methodology group. Administration and Policy in Mental Health, 39(4), 301-316. doi:10.1007/s10488-011-0387-3
- Holt, C. L., & Chambers, D. A. (2017). Opportunities and challenges in conducting community-engaged dissemination/implementation research. Translational Behavioral Medicine, 7(3), 389-392.
- Kellam, S. (2012). Developing and Maintaining Partnerships as the Foundation of Implementation and Implementation Science: Reflections over a Half Century. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 39(4), 317-320. doi:10.1007/s10488-011-0402-8
- Shea, C. M., Young, T. L., Powell, B. J., Rohweder, C., Enga, Z. K., Scott, J. E., . . . Corbie-Smith, G. (2017). Researcher readiness for participating in community-engaged dissemination and implementation research: a conceptual framework of core competencies. Translational Behavioral Medicine, 1-12.